Honest Review believes deeply in the value of education and giving back. My college experience and education helped prepare me for both personal and professional challenges. It’s our hope that I can help others achieve that experience as well. It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce the 1st annual Honest Impact scholarship available for the 2018-2019 school year. Eligible applicants may enter below for the $1,000 scholarship.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- S. citizens
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) that answers the following questions:
- How has the internet changed the way you research and buy products?
- How has the internet changed old-school industries? (ex. mattresses, newspapers, television, etc.)
- If you could change an established industry for the better using the internet, which would it be and what would you do to change it?
Make your video creative, innovative, informative, entertaining, and interesting! The video that best captures these attributes will win this year’s scholarship award. Use the following form to submit your application. Please include your full name, school year, the name of the college you plan to or are already attending, and a link to your video.
Upload your video to YouTube to submit your application. Note: by submitting this form you agree to allow Honest Review to use your video for promotional purposes (it will be posted to the Honest Review blog and potentially other locations).
Application should be submited here: [email protected]